OMG here it is, wow only 2 made!!!

Aaron

Looks pretty cool, I am suprised that the engine bay is that clean with that many miles.

I am also upprised.. how clean it looks... its a beautiful car :rocking:

i bet it was just a regular black z34 someone had and decided to put DaleErnheart decals put on it and and sell it way over priced. imagin the problems you would have to fix on a completely stock z34 with 133,135miles. alt, timeing, did anyone notice the factory wires on it! notice is say NO WARRENTY! There are no authentication papers to go with the paintjob... so hell. :idea: why dont you paint your lumina black($800) put the sickers($100) on it and sell it for $10,000. Ok OK i know that sounds steep but the reserve has yet to be meet and its at 3200bucks. Anyone wanna bet that the suspension is factory also? tires at 50%.. you decide. Then again it is a 5 speed!!! :twisted:

I think the only real Earnhardt edition cars were a few '80's Monte Carlos and some newer Monte Carlos.

Umm, gm made some factory earnhardt edition luminas in the early 90s, and Earnhardt Chevy badged several luminas, impalas, and camaros along with certain trucks. They still badge certain montes at his dealership now, but instead carry DEI markings.

http://www.earnhardtchevy.com/legacycars.asp

Nice , but not sure it's a REAL Dale E. car :?

But I maybe wrong , this person lives in the same city I do I may have to go look at to see if it's real.

Oh red/burgandy , got that in mine too ... :wink:

Lord...why do yall keep posting this?!

No...that is not one. If anything...they do have plates on the dash to. They also dont have the lumina thing written up front like that.

I dont know what yalls obseessoin is on these things. Yeah, they are amazing, but half of them are fake. Hell...i had an idea to do something like that to a z34 one day. But...thats not one of the special edition cars. But, it does look nice.

Jon

No...that is not one. If anything...they do have plates on the dash to. They also dont have the lumina thing written up front like that.

I dont know what yalls obseessoin is on these things. Yeah, they are amazing, but half of them are fake. Hell...i had an idea to do something like that to a z34 one day. But...thats not one of the special edition cars. But, it does look nice.

Jon

:shock: we just like a little eye-candy once in awhile

Jon

Every Earnhardt edition had lumina written on the valence.

Black90Euro - Did you happen to swing by and check it out, just curious if it had Dales signature on the headrest or if the guy had any paperwork on it.