Outside temp not reading right?

sl3196

I went and got a new air temp sensor today thinking that was what was causing my outside temp to not read right. Swapped it out and no change in temp. Anyone messed around with this digital climate control units? Sucks cause the outside temp is tied into the a/c so when it reads 34* I get no a/c lol.

I've seen similar issues from dirty(rusty/corroded) connectors on those before after the car gets some age on it and the weatherpack connector seal starts letting water, etc. seep through.

I went and got a new air temp sensor today thinking that was what was causing my outside temp to not read right. Swapped it out and no change in temp. Anyone messed around with this digital climate control units? Sucks cause the outside temp is tied into the a/c so when it reads 34* I get no a/c lol.

Same exact problem with the GTP.........if its over 75* out it only reads in the 40's....down in Florida....when it was 93-95* it was reading 33*......preventing my AC from going on. (The AC is set at 41* on our cars...well at least mine is) I had to change it to 29* w/ my Powrtuner so that my AC would kick on, cause you cannot live w/o AC in humid South Florida.

I have not changed the sensor yet....i hope It fixes the problem when i do get around to it.