Lumina aftermarket headlights and taillights

Go4DaMo

I saw that! I thought he'd bought them that way. In his picture, there is just one. I left a comment on his vehicle's wall, but do we get notified when someone writes on our car's wall? Perhaps I should PM him with a link to this discussion.

I know finding aftermarket lamps for Cobalts/G5s is easy, but is it even a product for W-bodies of any generation?

WTF is a wall? nevermind i don't want to know. yes, send a PM. he has both lights done, but the sig isn't updated.

as far as taillights, i wouldn't know, check ebay or something, you might turn up something...

The vehicle "guestbook" is what I'm referring to. I just wrote on yours. Any notifications?

yeah it popped up and i replied to it. i had no idea what it was/even existed until now...

hey, i saw that, but i didnt really know how to reply to that. PMs work well usually.

anyway, yes, i do have 2 bmw headlights in there now. I just made a few brackets to go from the lumina headlight adjusters to the bmw headlights. They arent an exact fit as can be seen in my last pictures in the members rides section. any other questions?

No, that was my only question. Thanks for the responses.

I saw a Euro sedan drive past my driveway one day with full tail light blackouts and chrome border around the tail lights. The car looked pretty beat up and the covers were crooked from what I remember. That's why I figured there were products out there somewhere, but where, I don't know.

Those Beamer headlights look awesome, btw.

The vehicle "guestbook" is what I'm referring to. I just wrote on yours. Any notifications?

yeah it popped up and i replied to it. i had no idea what it was/even existed until now...

You can't reply to the vehicle guestbook, but can click on the user's car profile next to the comment and leave them one :thumb: :thumb: