98 gp gt/gtp or 04 gt?

dylan1630

If you remember my topic from before when i asked which i should go with, my 93 gp se or an 04 gp gt, I now have a new question. I was considering it before, but now i REALLY am. After I sell my 93 grand prix, should i get a 98 gt/gtp or 04 gt? The gt was the base model for the 04 by the way. But I kind of like the look of the 97-03 more, it looks more sporty to me. Which should I go with? If i get the 97-03 model, I do want one from the 97-99. I would want one that's from the 90's if i got that body style, i like the 90's. But Which should I go with? If I found a gtp i liked i think i'd rather go with it than the 04 gt because it's supercharged. I'm just trying to get other people's opinions to see what other people think. Oh i was also thinking about a buick regal, 98-00

Okay, I canged my mind again. I am going to put off selling my grand prix and get an audi a4 after christmas probably. There's still a posibility i could end up getting a grand prix too, and if i do it will probably be a 98 gtp

Okay, I canged my mind again. I am going to put off selling my grand prix and get an audi a4 after christmas probably. There's still a posibility i could end up getting a grand prix too, and if i do it will probably be a 98 gtp

Where are you located?

Now I have heard that the 97's were the one to get in L67 form. They had more power, and were considered factory freaks, and took well to modding.

Personally, I rather get a Regal GS Stage 2 or 3

Now I have heard that the 97's were the one to get in L67 form. They had more power, and were considered factory freaks, and took well to modding.

Personally, I rather get a Regal GS Stage 2 or 3

The 97's had more power? I thought they were factory freaks because they had issues that made them very undesirable, and that it was not as easy to mod them...

On my local forum, the 97's are the ones the guys go for, exactly the same to mod, and more HP from the factory, althou rated the same as all the 97-00 models.

On my local forum, the 97's are the ones the guys go for, exactly the same to mod, and more HP from the factory, althou rated the same as all the 97-00 models.

Wow, I never knew that. Good information to know. I was told to stay away from the 97's.

Wow, I never knew that. Good information to know. I was told to stay away from the 97's.

it's all in who you talk to.....I normally hear to stay away from the '97s and I personally wouldn't touch one unless it was an obscenely wicked deal....

i am located in the pittsburgh (PA) area. and i always heard to stay around the '97's too. I never heard anything about more hp out of them or anything, i've just heard they had a lot of problems