New Here

augi

Hey all! I'm new meat on this forum. I drive a red 99 z34 MC, am from Tennessee. I just got the car a few weeks ago and am looking to help the performance quite a bit... heres a couple of pics.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjIuanBn.jpg

welcome. best bet for performance on that car is an l67 top swap

welcome to the forum.....and I will co-sign the top-swap as a great bang for the buck performance mod

Welcome!

There are some smart people when it comes to W-body GM cars! My belonging to this forum has helped me quite a bit.

Not only that, some of us rightfully love the W-body family. I own 2 of them as original owner.

welcome. best bet for performance on that car is an l67 top swap

welcome to the forum.....and I will co-sign the top-swap as a great bang for the buck performance mod

And I'll drink to that! The slight bump in compression + 3.29 gearing the L36 cars come with makes for a very peppy car. If you can find headers that fit, that's even better.

that monte is pretty hot, augi. i love the badge on the trunk instead of the bowtie.

and as always mcc, your car is delicious. looks even better with the badges on the c-pillar.

i will post more pics... soon. i used to have a forrest green 95 z34 but totalled it... i had those same badges on it on the c pillar... i put them on the front and back, didnt like the way the front one looked with the hood open... so i debadged the front altogether. i got my hands on a bigger front end shield put it on the back... like i said pics to come. the headlight has been replaced since the pic was taken.... it had a broken backi frame so it just sat in there... i also smoked my headlamps since then. thanks all, i do feel welcome.