Hippie

How much of a '95 Cutlass coupe interior would work in a '90-'94 Lumina Coupe ? Seats I'm fairly sure but how about console, door panels and rear side panels ? I have a lead on a gray Z34 with a dead motor for my Caddy swap but the interior is not great. I know where there is a very nice '95 Cutty Charcoal Gray leather interior I can get very reasonably, it has the 60/40 fold down rear seat back.

not sure if itll fit because of the diff rear window sizes. What year is the lumina? I am looking for a grey 91 interior because I need a few pieces. I have some 92 pieces, but gm changed the tone of the gray plastic pieces a little so I cant use them. (I'm pretty picky about things matching)

Not sure what year, I last looked at it a couple months ago for parts, it is the one I was going to get the ground effects off but I just found out he decided not to sell parts off it but still has a clean title and will sell the whole car so I'm going back Saturday to take another look. If I get it I probably won't do anything about the interior until the swap is done and the body straightened out and painted. I'm thinking it may be a '91, it has red and silver stripes where the Euros had the rubber moldings if that tells you anything. I'm not up on my Z34 "spotting" yet.