NEED HELP GETTING MORE HP TO MY 3.4L 2002 MONTE CARLO

montecarloFL

WELL SO FAR I HAVE A K&N INTAKE ( MADE IT MY SELF ) 8) AND I HAVE DUAL DYNOMAX MUFFLERS. I JUST PUT IN SLOTED AND DRILLED ROTORS. I WANT TO DO MORE BUT MONEY TIGHT. SOME 1 HELP ME PLEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

MonteCarloFL, welcome!

RedCutlassSL is right with using the Search Function; great way to find old posts on common topics.

There's tons out there for your Carlo all you got to do is dig around on the internet.

And, since you have the 3400 SFI, I would check with the Grand AM sites as well.

The N-Body uses that same motor and parts are interchangable.

Are you looking for more power? Handling? How much of a budget do you have?

The more we know, the more we can help you!

- Erik

and i have been on the internet and found a few things, but i want somthing like 260 out of it and im looking for a way to blow my 3.4L . but all the stuff i can get are for 3.8L :twisted:

and i have been on the internet and found a few things, but i want somthing like 260 out of it and im looking for a way to blow my 3.4L . but all the stuff i can get are for 3.8L :twisted:

I'm pretty sure there are no SC kits. You'd have to get creative and fabricate brackets and such to add a supercharger.

Well, our non-faithful performance ill-experts @ RSM Racing have one.

Although it's designed for the Grand AM, it should (in theory) bolt on your motor.

You benifit is that you've got an bigger engine bay.

The downsides: high price, poor customer satifaction, communication, and poor reputation.

If you think you can look past that, good luck... some user stories have been good; others mainly bad.

Other consideration is updated valvetrains, camshafts and other internals...

Keep looking, they are out there; best of luck! :D

- Erik