Is it hard to ad HUD and DIC to a 91 grand prix?

H.P.Productions

I've never ridin in a car with HUD so what is it? all I know is somthing is projected on the windsheild but what?

but is it hard to wire them up to a car that didnt come with them from the factory?

they basicly (from my knowledge) project speed, blinker indicators and some idiot lights. - correct me if im worng anyone.

also form what i hear form ppl that have done it, it is failry easy, just time consumiing

hope that helps

- Justin

Guest TurboSedan

yeah there are pics of my HUD install on my webpage. it's for a Cutlass, but same basic things going on. very cool option to have, i miss it. the really crappy thing is that you have to find a HUD dash with the hole already in it, or bust out the Dremel. wiring is easy but time consuming like Justin mentioned. i'm actually selling/trading him my '91 GP HUD/dashpad. it's all bolt in but i highly recommend using solder, paste flux, a bernzomatic pen torch and shrikwrap when doing the wiring. nice and clean that way :) HUD is pretty much useless on a sunny day even on the brightest setting. i only use it at night on the dimmest setting.

joshua