Signal Light Woes

89GP_SE

So its my 92 lumina.

Checked flashers, they are good, all the bulbs are good, and I doubt its the TSS and I just replaced it a month ago. Is there a modual for the turn signals as well as a flasher. Also I may very well have burned something out when I went to reinstall my UB3 from a Cutty. Any ideas I am now stumped, but you will be proud to know that I actually used the search option to find out the location of the flashers.

basically the hazards work, but no signals at all. Switch is brand spanking new from stealership.

no I hit the left or right signal, and I get nothing not even a solid light.

from what I seen there was no specific fuse for the signal lights, and I havent seens and burnt fuses

check check again....

you do have the car in the run postion while you do this too, right?

and none of the lights are on? did you walk around the car? maybe only the cluster is not lighting up...

from what I seen there was no specific fuse for the signal lights, and I havent seens and burnt fuses

check check again....

you do have the car in the run postion while you do this too, right?

and none of the lights are on? did you walk around the car? maybe only the cluster is not lighting up...

key is in run position, and yes I do walk around the car and check to see if they work and nothing. Even if they were not lighting up on the cluster I would still hear the clicking from the flasher.

no lights are on.

.... I cant think of anywhere else there would be a fuse box would be, theres the 2 under the hood and the one in the glove box, and I havent seen a burnt fuse.

.... I cant think of anywhere else there would be a fuse box would be, theres the 2 under the hood and the one in the glove box, and I havent seen a burnt fuse.

the fuse for the tss should be in the glovebox. pull each one out, inspect, and reinstall.

well my cruise works and my wipers still work LOL :willynilly:

Hand signals FTW!

like the hazards, they are on a different fuse.

the wipers work in accessory mode, but not the turn signals, you know....

and the cruise and a/c clutch are probably on the same circuit.

got a multimeter?

the feed/fuse for the turn signals feeds only the signals.

it is dark blue for the fuse box to the flasher, and turns purple from the flasher to the TSS.

remove the flasher and test it for continuity. if it is bad in the off postion, it is stuck off.

it you have 12 volts to ground at the flasher on the dark blue wire with the key in RUN, your fuse is good...

if you jump the contacts on the flasher and signals stay on....... it's your flasher.

......it was a fuse :redface:

So, yeah the TURN fuse... well the first time I went throught the fuses I read TRUN and in "trunk" LOL I started pulling fuses and voilla!

Im an idot sometimes

So, yeah the TURN fuse... well the first time I went throught the fuses I read TRUN and in "trunk" LOL I started pulling fuses and voilla!

Im an idot sometimes

You're my favorite idiot! <3 :lol:

Im an idot sometimes

whys that?

Im an idot sometimes

whys that?

just giving you a hard time! :)