ATTN: Kenny, where are my parts? (Update 8-27-09)

89GPSE

that's not his number anymore and I don't have his new one. IDK what to tell you. And through the grapevine' date=' your stories differ. I'm not going to take sides as IDK everything, but I hope you get it figured out. It sucks when sellers or buyers turn out to be deadbeats. The best way to do these things is PayPal so at least you have some protection, unlike MO's. sry you're having problems.

[/quote']

The fact that you have heard anything and I have not is very frustrating, if he get get you his side of the story why can't he just call me?????

that's not his number anymore and I don't have his new one. IDK what to tell you. And through the grapevine' date=' your stories differ. I'm not going to take sides as IDK everything, but I hope you get it figured out. It sucks when sellers or buyers turn out to be deadbeats. The best way to do these things is PayPal so at least you have some protection, unlike MO's. sry you're having problems.

[/quote']

The fact that you have heard anything and I have not is very frustrating, if he get get you his side of the story why can't he just call me?????

Yeah that is pretty jacked up.

Paypal FTW btw. Anything you buy on there is covered up to a certain amount. I don't deal with anyone who doesn't want to deal with paypal unless I REALLY trust them.

that's why i don't send money untill i have a tracking number for what im buying.

I wouldn't send anything unless I had cash in hand.

Your read my mind Nichole

and Paypal is FTW for buyers

that's why i don't send money untill i have a tracking number for what im buying.

I wouldn't send anything unless I had cash in hand.

Your read my mind Nichole

and Paypal is FTW for buyers

x3. I'm not going to ship something to someone without first having money in my hand. I've gotten screwed once this way when I was young and stupid, and I know that I should have never done it.

x3. I'm not going to ship something to someone without first having money in my hand. I've gotten screwed once this way when I was young and stupid, and I know that I should have never done it.

I asked him for his PayPal address when I first went to send the money and he said no. He said "PayPal gouges me too much". I just sent him the money orders knowing he had been a trusted go-to guy for TGP owners for many years. This is so frustrating. At least I have a 2 week vacation from work coming up soon. I will make the road trip if I must. I would just rather this end in a good story where he just lost track of it or something and it's on it's way.

I asked him for his PayPal address when I first went to send the money and he said no. He said "PayPal gouges me too much". I just sent him the money orders knowing he had been a trusted go-to guy for TGP owners for many years. This is so frustrating. At least I have a 2 week vacation from work coming up soon. I will make the road trip if I must. I would just rather this end in a good story where he just lost track of it or something and it's on it's way.

With him ignoring you since other people can get ahold of him, we know that's not the case.

As for ebay fees, they're really not THAT bad. Last I checked it was like 2%. I usually add a few bucks to every payment I make to anyone to cover some if not more than the fees they would get charged. Its really not that big a deal.

[/quote']

IDK, man...I really have no idea why. And I did not get his side of the story, all I heard was that it was different than what you posted...that's all I know. I haven't even talked to him directly or gotten his new number. The best I can do at this point is what I did...let people that know him well know you're trying to get a hold of him and give them your number. I'm sorry about all this; I hate to see these kind of things happen.

I received a PM from Kenny today on the TGP forums. He said that he now has the cross-over ready to ship and needs my address again. I will update this once I receive the Cross-Over and pcm.

I received a PM from Kenny today on the TGP forums. He said that he now has the cross-over ready to ship and needs my address again. I will update this once I receive the Cross-Over and pcm.

huh...cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my cross-over yesterday. It has a small issue that was not addressed, but I can have that small issue taken care of locally. The big issue I have is that the PCM was not in there. No PCM, No Tune. Not even a refund + Stock PCM returned, ect.. I do not want a refund as much as I would really like what I paid for. At this rate it seems as if the TGP will be down for another year ugh :sad:

• 3 weeks later...