ATTN: Kenny, where are my parts? (Update 8-27-09)

89GPSE

I sent out my Cross-Over and PCM to Kenny on April 24th 2009 along with 2 money orders. One for the amount for the Cross-Over rebuild, and one for the Hot Tune Chip (prices as discussed through PM). When I mailed them out I was told that his average turn around was 5 days. I used a delivery confirmation to be sure he received them and he did. I waited patiently for a few weeks before PM-ing Kenny to find out how things were coming, and did not receive a response until May 19th 2009. The response I received had many excuses, most of which seemed valid and offered piece of mind for the time being. I have since not heard from him at all. I waited about another month before sending another PM sometime mid-June looking for an update, to which I never received a response.

Kenny,

I like to believe I am a very reasonable person, and pretty patient, but I really wanted to get the car done this summer. Living in Buffalo I do not have many months out of the year to drive in nice weather. I understand you are busy, and so am I. I understand that things out of your control have lead to delays. But as a business professional you do have some obligation to keep your customers informed of what may be going on. Now since I have not gotten a response from you I have seen a few things that leave a bad taste in my mouth....

1. You have my money, and my parts.

2. You have not answered my PM.

3. You have not attempted to inform me of what is going on.

4. Both contact #'s I have for you are out of service.

5. Your website is down.

Please let me know what is going on.

Thanks,

Justin

PS: I really am not one to make a thread about this type of thing, because this really did not need to be public. But with no contact, and no response to my PM, I feel as if I have no other choice.

Hey man i talked to you at cruise nite a few weeks ago. Sucks that you still havent gotten your parts back. I hope you get the TGP goin soon i really want to see it!

Before or after April ?

I believe he quit the shop portion of it last summer, but still was doing chips and crossover's and stuff, but for a while he ran a tuning/motor building shop. I could be wrong though

I haven't talked to him in forever, but I know he did shut his shop down before April, I believe. Do you have all his phone numbers? If not, PM me. I hightly doubt he's trying to screw you over; he's always been a great guy.

I haven't talked to him in forever' date=' but I know he did shut his shop down before April, I believe. Do you have all his phone numbers? If not, PM me. I hightly doubt he's trying to screw you over; he's always been a great guy.

[/quote']

If they are different numbers than the 719-635-2167 and 1-800-468-7157 that are both out of service. I really need my parts. Please if anyone know how to get ahold of him pm me. Thanks

What a dickwagon.

Ha... never heard that one before...

good luck on your parts, sux about him, I was looking to get a x-over redone next year... :(

I hope you guys can get something done about this, but usually posting about it to get results is like pushing a noodle.....

If he wouldn't have wrote this up, I wouldn't have given him another number. plus, if that doesn't work, I can get an updated number from Thomas Waltman (twalt13)

I hope you guys can get something done about this, but usually posting about it to get results is like pushing a noodle.....

I am never the type of person to do something like this. But he has my money and my parts. I am not likely going to get to drive the TGP at all this year. It is very frustrating with him ignoring me.

Anyone have his physical address? I have a friend that lives out that way that would be willing to knock on his door to get answers.

can you not get a hold of him through the number I gave you?

I can talk to Thomas and let him know that you're trying to get a hold of Kenny. If you want to give me your number, I can pass that info, but kenny probably already has your number.

Not sure if this is any help

Disclaimer: This is all from public information available online

You can look up the DBA for his business: http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&masterFileId=20061259458&entityId2=20061259458&srchTyp=ENTITY&fileId=20061259458

Which gives you his full name and the address that it was registered under.

You can google search the company, which provides you several addresses other than the one that was on his site:

http://yellowpages.aol.com/research-labs/co/fort-carson/?invocationType=localCatPick.search

(residential address based on google maps, looks like a rental, see below)

You can take his name and check the local paper for information on when he incorporated and with which address (with the help of his name and google):

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:PUqiJBWTw9kJ:www.gazette.com/onset%3Fid%3D4947%26template%3Darticle.html+Kenneth+G+Kouba&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

(No longer lives/own this property)

You can find out that he doesn't own property in El Paso County with his name by looking it up under the tax map records for the county:

http://land.elpasoco.com/

All this information is from public records, as i know neither party here, just trying to help someone out.

Basically all that comes out of this for you is his full name, and the fact that the other addresses out there would be dead ends. Hopefully some one else can help you out with this, more than just the name.

that's not his number anymore and I don't have his new one. IDK what to tell you. And through the grapevine, your stories differ. I'm not going to take sides as IDK everything, but I hope you get it figured out. It sucks when sellers or buyers turn out to be deadbeats. The best way to do these things is PayPal so at least you have some protection, unlike MO's. sry you're having problems.