Car alarm? Need some help

Maverick

So Im looking through my brothers stuff today, and I found a car alarm. I asked him about it, says he bought it last year at some super sale or something. I stole it, and want to get it installed on my Lumina, but im not sure if its compatible with my car. The manual has no indications as to weather or not my car can handle it(it has no listing), and I cant find a website for the company. I think its called "Series One" thats whats on the front of the manual. The box its in has the code "G1100" writtin on it. So if anyone has any clues.....

are you good with wires and patient as fuk and not too quick to break things? LOL because I bought an alarm and i didn't feel like paying some tech 100 bux (i think it was....might depend on the system) to do a "professional job"....so i just did an amateur job of it in 2 days. I didnt' wire through the firewall for the siren, however, i put the siren inside (to deafen potential theives) and I wired in the horn too. Its going to take a wiring diagram for starters (check out 12volt's install bay, they have wiring diagrams for all makes and models and they narrowed it down to the wires u'll need for alarm installations) but in addition to that you need a multimeter and you'll have to do a lot of testing. I needed a Phillips screwdriver, wire strippers, cutters, electrical tape and a soldering iron, a couple small sockets, some wire ties, and about maybe 6 or 7 hours total and this was my first time doing this kind of thing...has a starter kill and all. It was a scary experience however because its easy to mess that stuff up and be fukked for life...but I found it worth it for me :twisted: ....if you're not into that crap, get the pros to do it, and i think the results will be worth it.