OldsmoBeast

So, as much as I hate to be the one posting this question....

In my quest to get back into another w-body, I found a 94 CS coupe, 130,000kms on it, BASE model, cloth seats, trunk rack (lols), I'm pretty sure it has a 3100, none of the toys, alpine deck and mtx speakers (big whoop). The kid seems to think its worth $3500... I'm pretty sure he's crazy cause I just saw a 96 Sedan for $850 with around the same mileage, but I've always been into the coupes. So what's it really worth to you guys on here?

Cheers,

YK

inform him that pizza rolls are now a legal tender and get him a large box.

it the vehicle was really really really taken care off, it might be worth $2500 canadian (which i pulled from my ass)... though it has pretty low mileage, about 95,000 miles converted....

seriously, go buy the car that IRONDOGG posted for sale in Toledo.

97 coupe.

$1800

OBD DIAF 1.5 free!

talk him down to $1500 US, then import it.

it the vehicle was really really really taken care off, it might be worth $2500 canadian (which i pulled from my ass)... though it has pretty low mileage, about 95,000 miles converted....

97 coupe.

$1800

OBD DIAF 1.5 free!

Interesting.. I was looking at that one earlier.. I'm always weary of importing though, I've done it once before and its a real pain in the ass... but that does seem to be a nice ride... Downside that it was wrecked though

97 coupe.

$1800

OBD DIAF 1.5 free!

Interesting.. I was looking at that one earlier.. I'm always weary of importing though, I've done it once before and its a real pain in the ass... but that does seem to be a nice ride... Downside that it was wrecked though

at least you know if was fixed by a reputable place.

$2000 CDN Cert and Etested

To put it into perspective, I bought my 91 International for $2500 cert and etested with 61,000 kms on it from a dealer.

and importing a car (esp one over 15 yrs old) is pretty easy.