thermometer

jake91

both me and my mom have questioned where the thermometer for the outside temp display on the a/c is located. where is it

in front of the condensor, mounted on the bar that the hood latch is mounted to, behind the bumper.

Why would you do that. Just tell him.

It's a lot more fun if you tell him to have his mom go into the garage with her hairdryer and an extension cord and walk around the car with the thing on high until the temperature (which Jake will be monitoring) goes up.

lol it doenst matter what it looks like as its not broken. i just wanted to know where it was because it is always 100% accurate

completely different than the one posted... :rolleyes:

I have no idea what it looks like. If it were for his mom's car it probably would've been closer. Thanks a lot for correcting me :rolleyes:

lol it doenst matter what it looks like as its not broken. i just wanted to know where it was because it is always 100% accurate

Really??

Because when I get in the car when it's been sitting in the hot sun, mine's usually 110 when it's 85, and eventually fixes itself after 10 minutes of driving.

i park in a garage. so i never is in the sun long enought to mess it up. just once has it ever acted up and it had to sit outside for 8 hours

5andcj.jpg

21d21zk.jpg

Actually it is a bit different Ken...The one the board's resident thief's friend posted is what is in my van is horrendously inaccurate. The one above is from my CS parts car and is going to be mounted in my truck when I get the overhead console in because the CSs were always accurate.