A bit of a dillema ~NOW WITH PICS OF RESULT~

sloick

Which car gets tinted tails?  

1. 1. Which car gets tinted tails?

i actually found vht night shades (2 cans) at a local parts store and just couldnt turn it down. i have the two cars, both with big ass tail lights. I only have enough for ONE car. which one?

6012_1173709015774_1019515648_561537_247005_n.jpg

I finished my entier 95 Regal coupe's tail lights with VHT Nite Shades with 3/4 a can.

Photo_083008_003.jpg

I really don't see why you'd want it any darker than that, and that's a big ass tail light.

Last summer I had make a tainted tail light on my winter car :P

I like tainted tail when the tail light make all 'ass' car... What I have vote for regal :P

see the result on my Grand Marquis, may be you will have little Idea for you car :)

Stock VS Tainted

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Last summer I had make a tainted tail light on my winter car :P

I like tainted tail when the tail light make all 'ass' car... What I have vote for regal :P

see the result on my Grand Marquis, may be you will have little Idea for you car :)

Stock VS Tainted

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

did that take 2 cans

I had make with a pressure gun ... I can't say how Cans I take because my friend is a painter, he buy it per Gallon...

but I tink it's 2 Cans minimum for all ass light ...

one can per car should be more then enough if done properly.....

That's what I was saying too. My regal's lenses got real dark and I hadn't even finished the can.

i wound up using about 3/8's of one can :razz: the stuff goes on great and dries smooooooth. i used a plasticote clear and it looked like poo. i used 2000 grit wet sand paper to make it smooth again. i did not use any clear on the back up lights, i like the way they came out much better. two coats is all it took. im pleased with the out come. my regal is most likely next.

thanks guys!

Looks great!

I've been wanting to do this to my car for a while, im just afraid of what the local cops wil have to say about it. They're tough on stuff like this. All my friends have the plastic kind you can snap on and off really easy so they never have to wory.

Can't wait to see how that regal turns out!

:thumb: