3.1 spark plug wires/ignition?

thedeef

MSD does make a box for DIS ignitions, its called the DIS-4. However, it is VERY expensive like $500 or $600. But you can do things like set rev limiters and retard/advance spark up to 20* I think. Personally, I dont think its worth the money. The stock igntion system is pretty efficient, and the coils are good too. I wouldnt waste money on it. Oh, and I wouldnt recommend Cut-to-fit wires, especially Accels. Many people have put bad reviews on here. I think Magnecore makes some 8mm wires for 3.1L. They are good quality and that is all you will ever need

Robby

they are 8.5mm, but not necessarry unless you have big hp, like 400+, so id just go 7.5. i went 8.5 just cuz at the time i had the money and a 3.4 is closer to 400hp than a 3.1, so maybe someday......good wires tho, they look good, will last forever, but are expensive.

I agree about the magnacores. But just thought I would tell you, do not EVER buy those Double Silicone wires from Autozone. 2-3 months MAX before you will have to change them again. Since you've got a 3.1, you might as well just go with the stock AC DELCO wires. Can't get much better than that.