Venting... my Precious...

EviLette

So... as I was moving out of my apartment complex... like, the last week while I was there.

One night... someone broke into my car. Whoever did it ripped the passenger side door handle CLEAR OFF the car... then opened the driver's side (since the doors don't actually LOCK) and the alarm went off. They didn't get anything.

The VERY NEXT *(@%^*($ night... Someone BACKED INTO the car.. while she was nestled snugly up underneath the carport. There's a large white scuff on the back of the bumper, and they cracked my taillight. :evil:

I guess that meant it was really time to move, eh?

damn! that sucks.... I hate people who have no decency to leave a note if it was in fact an accident.

I can't help but read the title as 'gollum'

Damn, that sucks. Sounds like a good time to move. If you can get a place with a garage, do it!

no doubt, although it is good to hear from you again.

Damn, that sucks. Sounds like a good time to move. If you can get a place with a garage, do it!

Garage is FTW. When i move into my own place that is gonna be a MUST.

affordable place to live > place with garage.

A massive hailstorm rolled through Wichita this week I guess. All the cars at the baseball stadium were totalled out, there was a game going on. Holes in people's houses and garages... my dad says my car managed to escape unscathed but no guarantees and I wont believe it until I see her again.

affordable place to live that happens to have a sexy firefighter as its owner > place with garage.

Fixed!!

Sorry had to! LOL..

Brian.

You are a GINORMOUS pain in my ass!.

The silly man tried to close my bedroom door this morning. I guess he thought he was being nice, or proper, I yelled. "DON'T SHUT IT! I HAVE TWO KITTIES IN HERE." He opened it and there was nary a word past that. LOL.

I'm still scrubbing grease off my hands. :D <3 PRECIOUS

Well, at least I got to fill your need and desire to work on a W-body...

I am still scrubbing too. And I still gotta go back there and do a tune up on it..

Speaking of which, where is Grand MOTH Joeseph?

Iunno.

I wish I could come help you with the tuneup today, but we already established that I've got to work.

It's kind of a one-man deal anyways.

But... the more I think about it, the more I think that injectors may be a significantly large part of the issue my car is having. I mean... Moth's car had, what, 60kish on the clock with three bad injectors? I've got at the very -least- 110k on that engine... so... yeah. Kudos to you. :)