A/C and Heat Control Unit

CaptainShizzle

I have a 93 Cutlass Supreme, my heating and air conditioning are barely working and the local shop believes that it is because of my A/C and Heating head unit. I believe it is a part number 16169025 A/C Delco number. I cannot seem to find this thing anywhere, does anyone know where I can get one. I found out it is option code C68 on the spare tire cover. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its a black car and it gets HOTTTT haha thanks guys.

I may have the part...

but lets diagnose:

does the a/c compressor turn on?

does the fan actually move air?

does the car actually reach operating temperature?

does the temperature of the air ever change when you change the temp?

I had it diagnosed by a reputable shop who has been in the business for thirty years and he said everything works fine, and that the blend door actuator is not getting enough juice to move the door at all. I just had a new actuator put in and he moved the door manually to A/C for the summer. Sometimes the unit works sometimes not, it also randomly switches to celcius. I am in the parts business and trust this guy, he is my friends father and a very good mechanic/shop owner. I trust his diagnosis. So how much do you want for it? And if it is not correct can I send it back for a full refund? (i will pay for the shipping)

I believe that I have an ECC from a 93 CS you can have just pay for shipping and its all yours.. Just PM me and we will settle up. I will look for it on Monday and let you know for sure.

I believe that I have an ECC from a 93 CS you can have just pay for shipping and its all yours.. Just PM me and we will settle up. I will look for it on Monday and let you know for sure.

there is more than one part number... apparently, so double check.

The code is C68 and I am pretty sure that the A/C Delco number is 16169025 which means if you call you're local GM dealer and give them the part number you have and ask them if it is that code and that the new number is the same as the A/C Delco number above. Or if you want give me the part numbers that you have and I will call my dealership that I deal with all the time and see if they match.

"THe model number that I have is 16183533. If this will work for just let me know"

That number is does not come up as a working part number at my local GM dealer, are there anymore numbers, or can i have some pictures of the unit?