brake help

hazmatic

ok some how some way i got leak in my brake lines im wondering if neone can help me out by givin me a step by step instrucion in repairing this problem n what to look for when looking for ne brake lines n what is the best brake fluid ect... ect... ect... n nethin else i should do while im fixing this problem

OOOOOR

1.) STEP 1 - first, find the leak.

2.) STEP 2 - second, wrap vigorously with duct tape

3.) STEP 3 - third, rubber cement everything that you have duct taped, all the ends of the duct tape and all of the openings and whatnot.

4.) STEP 4 - (optional) fourth, add a second layer of duct tape, making sure to wrap tightly around the brake line.

ok some how some way i got leak in my brake lines im wondering if neone can help me out by givin me a step by step instrucion in repairing this problem n what to look for when looking for ne brake lines n what is the best brake fluid ect... ect... ect... n nethin else i should do while im fixing this problem

Most of the time if you have a loss of brake fluid, it usually comes from the pistons of the caliper itself and leaking slowly. Sometimes you don't see the brake fluid dripping down the calipers itself because they leak slowly and you will only see them leaking if you remove the brake pads.

If you have a manual tranny, some clutch is assisted by hydraulic and is tied together with the brake reservoir and uses the same brake fluid. Follow the clutch line coming from the brake fluid reservoir to the clutch itself and usually the drivers side carpet would be damp.

not to good n if i have to slame m7 brakes it makes a whistlin sound n my front wheels will lock up n ill barely stop but normal brakin is a lil bit poorer then usal as long as i keep fluid in it

u can see the flued when i wake up all over the driveway next to my driversdie rear tire n drippin down the wheel to

It might be coming out of the caliper. Pull the wheel off and take a look!

There was fluid dribbling out of the little hole in the middle of the caliper piston on the rear brakes of many W-bodies that I work on, which is why a simple pad change on the rear brakes usually ends up with me having to replace the calipers too. I hate 88-93 rear calipers.

befo i bought the car back in janury it was fully serviced full tune up new struts brakes n abunch of other shit then the car sat for a couple month befo i drove it now dis just started happinin