Power Windows motor

Peco

I have a 95 Grand Prix and my passenger side window motor when out about a year ago. Well I've been putting it off as it's such a pain to replace from what I hear. Well now the driver side is going out (slowly going up), so it time to bit the bullet and replace both. Could someone lead me in the right direction on how to replace these bad boys? Is there any how to's out there to do these? I learn better with pictures then word so that would help. I'm very mechanically inclined just never replaced power window motors.

My brothers 94 regal gs has very tired passenger window and non working drivers window. From what I understand is that the motor is riveted to the door frame and you have to drill out the rivets. The motor is also riveted to the regulator and the motor is also spring tensioned to the regulator. It seems like it will just be easier to pull the motor and regulator from a junk yard. My nearest J/Y has a all the crap you can carry for $39.99 on July 12th so I will probably pull a pair out with some other junk I need. Also I assume any 1st gen w-body's window motor/regulator will work in a 94 regal?

Edit: I see you have a coupe so your car could use different style of motors/regulators. My info above was for a 4dr regal.