sex at the dealership!

kuntzie

I don't know how it is where you guys live, but all my friends who are rappers and have videos and shit, are dudes like me who got gtp's, TGP's and drops. bitches all come running after us as we roll around the block because we are pimps. that's just how it is out on the west coast.

..so opposite of that would be what?

drops = convertibles?

I've never seen bitches run after GTP's cause...well, everyone has 'em :lol: But ya here in the Midwest chicks can't stop themselves from hopping in this hoss. I'm sure they would act the same on the west coast. Rappers envy me.

007.jpg

nope that wouldn't work here. you see, we let them ride in the trunk... IF they got mah money.

yes, a convertible is commonly referred to as a drop.

Somebody get some better pics...Pleeaasse

x101243545271526589124742353634863845614352416135865876076864957531325146458760934543547658769523425808079

...i think I need to change my panties!

Can i change them for you?!?

Wait a min, I gotta change my undies too, that is a hot car...

my friend called me and said i could have went for a ride in it, he works at gm and drove it for about 10 miles on a dealer plate, thats why i knew the car was there, i missed it by 45 minutes of it going into the showroom

What dealership is it Jeff?

I will go by next week, maybe I can arrange a photo shoot with it. I will take one of my w-body.com cards and be all professional!

Jamie

...i think I need to change my panties!

Can i change them for you?!?

Wait a min, I gotta change my undies too, that is a hot car...

jizzed.jpg

I'm sure if a large enough wad of cash made it's way into the stealership's owner and/or manager's pocket, it would magically come up for sale. But I highly doubt any one of us here could pony up that kind of dough.

Holy GOD I would love to own that car. :eek: :eek: :eek: