complements to 91LuminaEuro

jake91

Looks good Jake! Glad you're happy! Thanks!

Venom, they're $12 shipped. I can put whatever you want on them too (Cutlass, Oldsmobile or anything else you want)

no i put it on the tail light to tight ans then wasnt able the press it in the groves so there are a lot of are bubbles. im hoping that the arizona heat will make it more plyable and it can strech it a bit and smoth it out

oh and if your talking about the lower part being dimmer no thats not water. i also put it to low on my brake light and that part of it doesnt put out much light because that spot sticks out 1mm further and tapers off so it doesnt light up as well

The vinyl will stretch some. I got mine to go into all the grooves on my lens just fine. You just have to finess it, and be carefull.

Pushing too hard will release the glue and it will start to peel, or it may cause it to tear. The vinyl is supposed to stretch some though.

Take your time.

Also, a hint to get any air bubbles out.

Take an exacto, or a pin and poke a hole in the air bubble, and then it should flatten out and you shouldn't be able to tell it was there!

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

its looking better now also i got it a smoothed out i just wish i had put it on higher and it would be perfect

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the compliments guys! I apreciate it!

buickman, if you're interested in getting one, shoot me a PM. I can make them for any car, and make them say anything you would like.

PM me if you're interested and we can work out a design for yours!