Custom Lights and Custom Light Grill Covers

CaptainShizzle

If anyone is interested I can make custom lights with the xenon blue lights. Also I can take the plastic piece that surrounds the lights and put "grill covers" on them and paint them black or maybe even color matching. For the grill covers I would need your plastic covers for a little while to work on them. My car has them if you want pictures, go on cardomain and search captainshizzle.

26080480014_large.jpg

26080480013_large.jpg

Here are a couple pictures. I can do other colors if needed. The xenon lights (super-white/blue) will look the same besides the much brighter bulbs.

Say I like those! How much for the miniquad covers for the Cutlass? Surely you don't need my plastic covers for those since you've already made a set...right? Also, what material are those made out of?

Yes we need the plastics sent to us.

393 Broad Street

Manchester, CT

That is the address. For the grill covers they are sixty for a set painted and fifty not painted.

As for the headlights, If you send me your sealed beams for the xenon lights then it will be eighty for the set. However if you do not send the sealed beam, I have to buy them and they are almost thirty bucks each. I can do this with high or low beams just tell me which.

If any questions call 1-860-649-5377 and ask for Corey or Kris.

They are better looking than stock from a distance view, it is almost like a headlight cover. I did not notice a big difference in light, except on the sides of the road in the pitch black you can see the pattern of the covers. Honestly its all in a preference, if you like your headlights sticking out then they suck, however if you want them to blend in then this is what you want.

I like the idea, but for $60 and the hassle of running without those plastic pieces and shipping them, I would rather make my own. Thanks anyways.