new brakes and rotors sqeeeking

toastemcutlass

so i hate when my car makes a noise its not supposed to so the other day my right rear brakes where sqeeking so i replaced them and the rotors, this worked fine for about a week the the fronts where sqeeking so i replaced them and the the rotors. now when i drive there is a slip cherp out of the back again and it sounds like the rotors warped cause its not constant. :evil: has anyone had this problem before? im really pissed cuz i replace everything and its sqeeking.

ps i know its the back cuz it stops when i hit the parking brake a little

you can buy caliper lube and brake quiet and put them on when you install them. The lube keeps things from freezing up and usually you only need a small 99Cent packet. The anti-squeek stuff you spray on the back of the pad to reduce vibration. it is really cheap and you can find both at any auto parts store. Also spray em down with brakleen first.

i always clean and put high temp grease on the guide pins and on the surfaces of the pads, but thats not sqeeking its, i believe its the pads. it sounds like they are rubbing the rotor