I no longer have the GP

Scottster

Hey everyone, don't know if anyone missed me, but I haven't logged on here since I trashed the GP about a month ago. I took a bend to fast and skipped a curb, munched up the front and and suspension pretty good.

Beyond everything I put into the car, the biggest bummer was that I had just finished the last 2 wheels, and was looking forward to getting them on the car. I'll be putting them up for sale if anyone is interested, although they are pretty specific to white 88-90 GPs with the matching paint code and all. I'll make an appropriate post in the For Sale section.

FYI I picked up a 95 3100 Grand Am for pretty cheap and I'll drive it anonymously until I graduate.

Dude! That sucks! I was at parts galore and there where some white 88-90's there and I thought of you!

Funny thing is I remember you saying how much GA's suck in a thread a few months back.

Pics of the wreck?

Scott do you still have the car?

Might be able to fix it cheap with a new subframe and knuckles assemblies

Dude you should still come to the meet. It's not REALLY about the cars....

it's about the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter orgy! (Gotta keep them saturated fats low!)

Dude you should still come to the meet. It's not REALLY about the cars....

it's about the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter orgy! (Gotta keep them saturated fats low!)

I think everyone will find I am a very valuable new butter orgy club member... I am so excited!!

But yea I'm sorry about your car dude!! :(

Wow man, I remember that thread where you got the wheels you wanted and spent all that money having them redone and powder coated. Any chance you will get back in the W Body game?