Picking a paint scheme for the gp

boymeetspavement

So im wondering if she'll stay white on white or go in a different direction. This might sound insane but a ww2 camo/flat black/white scheme might look sick along with these body lines. Maybe Im jst over tired but the image in my heads looking kinda cool. lol

what year?

you know what post a pic or two from a "flattering" angle...

some of the other members might know what i have in mind...

if you can manage pictures sometime soon, or can find one of a very similar one(wheels and paint don't matter) then i'll have something that will help you decide on it...

EDIT:

in case you're wondering, this is what i was talking about:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=78813.0

basicly, print it out, and there will be an outline of the more important vehicle features, giving you a very realistic idea of what it would look like with whatever kind of paint you want, bodywork is a little trickier, but if you have a vivid imagination like me, you'll find a way.

"paint" it with colored pencils, charcoal, crayons, markers, airbush, whatever.

but when you're done and find something you like, either take a picture of it and post it or scan it if you have the equipment.

This is a white B4U GP right? If you do a camo paint scheme to the said car, I may have to personally castrate you for it!

jk... but really don't do camo!...or else!

I have a sedan but it does have ground effects, just not the wide fender flares and different side skirts. I need to do my research, Im a noob.