Question about cluster/gagues

john99gtp

I was looking around, and searching, trying to find out what other people have done. But basically, is there a way I could get the Z34 cluster into my 1992 Lumina Sedan? I found a link here, but how hard would it be to get that into my car? Another thing is that these gauges arent even made yet :cry: If i was to get one from the junkyard, how hard would/could it be?

Thanks for your time.

John

Well, the actual installation isn't that hard at all. There are 5 screws that hold your dash pad on, 3 screws that hold the cluster in and 3 screws that hold the remainder of the trim on. As for actually making the cluster work. You have to rewire the connector. I'll look to see if I can find the post that has the pinouts in it. If you want a cluster, let me know which one you want and I can get it from the J/Y this weekend for you. They sell them for $25, just add $5 to cover shipping and I'll send one to you. All you need to do is specify whether you want one with a volt meter or an oil pressure gauge.

Here is the link to the post that has the pinouts in it.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5684&highlight=lumina+instrument