Car seat covers

SrMichi

Does anyone use or has had any experience with seat covers? the thing is that i work at a steel fabrication place and some times i give rides to some of the workers here and i don't want my nice beige seat getting dirty. Ive seen some on ebay do you guys think does are any good or should i just buy some from auto zone?

none are really that nice, and most of the ones at autozone are pretty ricey. but if you want to keep your seats looking nice, that is a pretty good option.

they show a back seat version... and its even included. i'm guessing you want two bench ones though. might be able to contact the seller and see if they could come up with something for you.

this is exactly why i bought a truck. I got sick of taking people home and ending up with grease everywhere, not only that it smells bad after awhile

You could just throw blankets or plastic over the seats if you didn't want to spend much money. Otherwise, when I was doing roofing for a few years, I would just throw a large, old bath towel in the Monte, to keep any tar or fiberglass of the seats. Worked for me.

well they told me i could get front bench seat covers just have to tell them at cheack out.

I've seen them for sale for cars with bench front seat on e-bay. Only every now and then, but i have seen them.

ill keep an eyeout for them.

You could just throw blankets or plastic over the seats if you didn't want to spend much money. Otherwise, when I was doing roofing for a few years, I would just throw a large, old bath towel in the Monte, to keep any tar or fiberglass of the seats. Worked for me.

ill guess ill have to put my old blanket back in my trunk and use it for the time being.

Yeah on my cars I have stupid towels... like big bath towels. I bought them at Target. And I got them the same color as the inside...pretty sweet! :lol:

While they aren't the prettiest option, they keep my interior mint. Then I just take them off after work and seats are clean.

Yeah on my cars I have stupid towels... like big bath towels. I bought them at Target. And I got them the same color as the inside...pretty sweet! :lol:

While they aren't the prettiest option, they keep my interior mint. Then I just take them off after work and seats are clean.

good idea ill go check out target after work