• Head gaskets
  • spark plugs
  • paint
  • seats
  • headliner
  • intake
  • dual exhast post cat
  • black dash from Monte

Besides the gaskets and spark plugs I just want it to run right.

Oh boy.

Grand Prix

noise in the front end tierod I think but getting an alignment is a pita.

tinted windows

Paint chips to be fixed and buffed good- appt on Tuesday

seats need to be cleaned and conditioned real good

1 super secret thing

Cutlass

Paint

GTP motor swap (after driving my Prix i realize how much power I don't have)

front end is shot (256K)

leather seat swap as soon as I find front seats.

do the back seat area up real nice

subs

interior lighting like I did in my Prix

1 super secret thing

Been spending so much time working on my house, haven't had time to work on my cars enough :sad:

to be bitch slapped with the "Anti-Rattle/Squeak/Noise Machine"

Mine needs its ass kicked by that machine.

Anyway, my N-body (cuz I'm the token N-body owner :D) doesn't really need anything right now, thank God. Of course the front suspension squeaks when going through bumpy parking lots and such...but I don't care. The brakes shake when slowing down from 75 or faster...again, I don't care. That's about it.

Theres sooooo many little things on the TGP, i guess that goes with being a 20 year old car.

1. Paint (this is getting done the week before the meet)

2. HID lights, the lights i have in there now BLOW.

3. Find and fix oil leak.

4. Car doesnt want to start sometimes in park, always starts in neutral. Neutral safety switch maybe?

5. Headliner. This will get done shortly.

6. New DIC. None of the mileage stuff works on mine anymore.

7. Get the HUD to display higher on the windshield so i can actually see it (ive alreadt spent hours on this and am about to give up).

8. Finish the complete interior detail, i already did about half. Leather is WAY softer now.

9. Get a better radio, flip out screen preferably.

10. Put in new subs/box and make a amp rack.

11. Get a FSTB.

12. Get fiberglassed gauge pod painted and the gauges put back in. Probably new wires to since the previous owner half assed it.

13. Get a cruise control module in there for the trip to Dayton.

14. Polish the exhaust tips they are all pitted.

There a million more small things to.

cutlass needs new fuel pump, icm, ecm, fpr, exhaust body and paint,top

gtp needs swaybar, oil leak fixed, pass. door and fender fixed (makes real bad mating noises when door is opened) prob tie rod ends well just say front suspension.

The 99 needs: new UIM kit, brakes/rotors, right rear wheel bearing, catalytic converter, new tires, rockers replaced (they are starting to rust), and a paint job badly...

The 95 needs brakes/rotors/drums...

I guess if we are talking W's, mine needs:

New PCV tube. Leaks at the typical spot, inlet at the throttle body.

Install/mess with the dual climate (hot on drivers side, cold on passenger side).

A good thorough cleaning.

However, I really need to pick up the x-laces, mount and remount tires all around, and get them on the car (well, mainly for looks and a bit for handling). I need to get the Recaro's in (just waiting on a center console), do a RSTB (sitting in garage, need to buy some bolts), and a few other odds and ends I'm starting to think of.

• 2 weeks later...

New turn signal switch. A few interior lightbulbs. A good vacuuming. A can of R-12 added to the A/C. Oil pan gasket replaced. Other than that, nothing else really.

I've got a slight rattle/squeak/clunk in the trunk somewhere....I can't pinpoint where it is...

I've had the whole rear deck and seats out and dynamated the whole thing, greased teh trunk hinges and double checked all the bolts....

still can't find where the it's coming from....and I'm pretty sure it isn't suspension

I've got a slight rattle/squeak/clunk in the trunk somewhere....I can't pinpoint where it is...

I've had the whole rear deck and seats out and dynamated the whole thing, greased teh trunk hinges and double checked all the bolts....

still can't find where the it's coming from....and I'm pretty sure it isn't suspension

You sure its in the trunk? I had something similar and it was a broken clip in the quater panels on the interior, you know the panels by the rear seat.

but mines needs the exhaust torn off and fixed, new actuator under the dash, I gotta fix the brakes all the way around, get it swapped to OBDII so I can tune it so it runs right.

• 2 weeks later...