vacuum leak from inside?

19Cutlass94

Hey guys, i got an interesting one here. I have a vacuum leak from insdie the car. It seems that one of the actuators on the passengers side of the dash has an o-ring thats leaking. I forgot which one it was, but i can get a picture up if needed. But do they sell those o-rings/gaskets or is it something ill have to fix somehow? Ill never seen this problem ever. You can move the rubber o-ring/gasket and the leak stops, but then it falls back into place and is now leaking again. and i might add that it is VERY LOUD. I can say that under the dash ( passengers side ) next to the fuse box, theres a rod that goes down and at the bottom of that theres an o-ring/gasket. thats where its comming from.

any help on this one?

asuming I understand this correctly...you need to replace the actuator. they have a rubber diaphram within. figure out which one... I have extras.

see if you can figure out which it is, and make sure it's just not a line that came loose...

its deff not a line thats loose. let me post a picture tomorrow and see. Im pretty sure Ill have to replace the whole thing.