Can Someone With a 1990 Lumina Euro Do Me a Favor?

1990 Lumina Euro Coupe

This is kind of a dumb request but.....

I have a 1990 Lumina Euro and on the passengers side of the dash, there is a spot where an emblem has come off. It's right above the glovebox in the finned plastic area. I have always wanted to know what it said.

Can someone tell me what the emblem says. There is a raised place on the dash where it is supposed to go and I can see the left over adhesive. I've looked at pictures and have not been able to make it out.

Thanks!!

-Bobby

Can someone tell me what the emblem says. There is a raised place on the dash where it is supposed to go and I can see the left over adhesive. I've looked at pictures and have not been able to make it out.

Should be either Euro or Eurosport.

- Erik

to be more specific, it says EURO in red letters with a silver background with the EURO towards the left of the emblem, yeah i stare at my car too much lol

Thank you, bulldog VERY descriptive, and all who gave a serious answer.

I didn't know if it said "Chevrolet" "Lumina" or what. I can't ask for a better answer!

-Bobby

no prob, always willing to help out a fellow 90 Euro owner cuz we got things the newer 1's dont have like our beautiful 150 dollar blacked out grille lol

:werd:

My black grill is kinda faded though, time for a repaint... maybe silver-aluminum to see what it looks like, if not back to black.

When i got my car painted at Maaco i ordered a new grille from Chevy for 150 bucks, cuz it was cracked from some asshole kickin it in, they only come body color... surprisingly the colors matched up perfectly... looks like Maaco doesnt do half bad work, 850 bucks later my Lumina looks brand new again!

I love my 1990 Lumina Euro Coupe. Mine is all black with red pinstripes. The Bowtie emblem in the front of the grill is red. It is really a striking car. It has the grey cloth seats inside.

One of the amazing things about it is that it is trimmed in grey. The mirrors are painted charcoal grey and the plastic on the tailights and center "Chevrolet" center that holds the backup lights are light grey plastic. I hope one never gets broken as I have never seen another Lumina trimmed this way. The only ones that I have seen have the black trimmed lights in the rear. Even other black Luminas.

The old girl still turns heads at 13. She is a beautiful car. Not bad since I rescued her from under a tree at a local used car dealership that deals in 1998 and up. They had taken her in on trade and thought she had transaxle trouble, so they parked her until they could run her through the auction. I saw her and they sold her to me for what they had given the owner for trade in. Her "transaxle" trouble was a rattling cat, so I had that repaired, and she runs like a top. I have NEVER in my life gotten such a steal. The body and insides are flawless. I spent $60.00 to have the cat repaired and now have a car worth three times or more what I paid for it.

But she's staying right here at her new home with her fellow W-Bodys' ;)

The 1989 Oldsmoblle Cutty and 1991 Grand Prix needed some company anyway. :)

-Bobby