My First Mod of the Spring

Venom

So after two straight weeks of working 50+ hrs doing hard manual labor at work I was looking forward to a real nice weekend. As soon as I got home I went to check the mail and discovered this on the front porch…….

IMG_0524.jpg

I wonder what could be in that tube?

After a few minutes of removing packaging……………….

IMG_0520.jpg

...........I was left with these two items.

IMG_0518.jpg

Anyone want to guess what they are?

Anyone?

Buehler? Buehler?

How about a near mint set of Aweb door sills.

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

I cannot wait to install these tomorrow after I clean them and my car up. I must say two things first though:

1. PyschoMatt you did an awesome job packing these. My job has been exhausting but I think I spent more energy getting these out LOL. But that is just what I love to see. Thanks a million man.

2. Aweb these things are awesome man. They are definitely in my top 5 mods I have done so far. Its just too bad no one will ever see them :lol:.

I will take pics tomorrow with them installed in the car.

I absolutely loved them, they added so much to the car. Good to see them go to someone who will appreciate and take care of them! Good thing for you I'm not planning on keeping the TGP, or I woulda kept them :lol:

Oh, and I opted only to use one olds logo on each (i think it looks better/cleaner/sleeker). Also, the one I is crooked because it fell off the sticker sheet when i first put the lettering on, so I had to make one! :lol:

I absolutely loved them, they added so much to the car. Good to see them go to someone who will appreciate and take care of them! Good thing for you I'm not planning on keeping the TGP, or I woulda kept them :lol:

Oh, and I opted only to use one olds logo on each (i think it looks better/cleaner/sleeker). Also, the one I is crooked because it fell off the sticker sheet when i first put the lettering on, so I had to make one! :lol:

Now that you said that Im going to keep looking at it everytime I peak down at it, thanks man :lol:

They are sweet though and I cant wait to see what they look like in my car tomorrow.

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Didnt get a chance to clean the car today but I got anxious so I put them in. I really like the look they give the car.

I also picked up a 2nd gen GP center console today while getting parts for my van. Not sold on it yet because it doesnt quite fit right and I have to use my old shifter knob unless I cut down the current shifter rod. But I do like the cupholders on it.

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Those cupholders are OK but they can be deceptive. Guard your drinks carefully until you get a feel for it. :lol: It also has a ridge that could pierce styrofoam cups if you're not careful.

fwiw: those cupholders suck ass....

The more and more Ive been looking at it the less I like the console, so I dont know if I will keep it or not. Ill leave it in for a few weeks and when I get my new carpet Ill make a decision then.

X actly why I wanted those sills. Looks good man! I like the console in my Grand Prix but I don't think I'd like it in my Cutlass. The location of everything seems a bit off to me, the cup holders would be too far forward in the Cutlass I think.

• 2 weeks later...