grand prix color question (now with pics)

jake91

Whether that car was painted or not, there was a color very close to that. I've seen it on 94+ B4U's... it is a sort of "perrywinkle" color.

Yep, I call it "Cornflower". Whether the car was originally painted that color or not, it is or is very similar to a factory color option.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether that car was painted or not, there was a color very close to that. I've seen it on 94+ B4U's... it is a sort of "perrywinkle" color.

10832549_4X.JPG

Building off of Jake's thread...I saw a 91-93 BYP SE the other day on campus that was almost just like this....

1Y1SK5260SZ102247-1.jpg

Except it wasn't as bright, and looked factory for sure. Anybody know?

Is that supposed to be bright aqua? I thought bright aqua was the very pale green/blue color. That looks more like teal or some form of "bright blue." to me.

EDIT: I guess the bright aqua is more "blue" than I thought.

That's not the one I saw, my buddy has one just like that. I'm not sure the exact name, I've seen a couple people label it as neon blue.

The one I saw had no blue in it.

YES. For some reason I was going to come back and say that the color looked almost exactly like the Geo I posted above, but Jay the CL ad is the color. :D Except it didn't look as faded/dirty as that.

so it probably looked like this

http://montana.craigslist.org/ctd/1146466843.html

FWIW my Sapphire blue euro has red underneath the blue, I notice it more on the bumpers but where my molding fell off after i got hit, its on the door as well. Just before the metal.

also im not a sedan expert but... the previous picture has black mirros and these are body matched.... im pretty sure body match was a coupe only thing

Seen a 94-96 GT sedan at the JY today, it had color matched wheels.