my RPO decoder

RobertISaar

well, it only made me want to gouge my eyes out 3 times, but its done.

somebody wanted this but i don't remember..

comments/concerns/thanks/whatever, get them in quick before the mods start moving it...

to find what you have easily, ctrl + F and search for the RPO code, or something in the description or whatever. there is some interesting stuff in here, but its pretty hidden.

EDIT: new version is now up, with the additions from jake91

thats what i meant by the mods moving it around. i cant post directly to the faqs because i'm not a mod but i imagine theres going to be a mod contacting me soon???

and yes it will pay off for a lot of people. y'all are lucky i'm not a dickhead and try to sell it on ebay or something...

thats what i meant by the mods moving it around. i cant post directly to the faqs because i'm not a mod but i imagine theres going to be a mod contacting me soon???

and yes it will pay off for a lot of people. y'all are lucky i'm not a dickhead and try to sell it on ebay or something...

Correct, you can also contact one via pm to see if they find it worthy of moving it to the FAQ section.

oh, they'll be finding this. slick mentioned something promising when i was considering the whole project.

and heres a statistical fun fact: there are 2480 RPO codes in there. no one can honestly say i don't contribute anything useful.

i don't know what all years it applies to, but it should cover the majority of w-body

once again this is great i decoded all my rpo codes (exept 15) and made a document of it

i don't know what all years it applies to, but it should cover the majority of w-body

once again this is great i decoded all my rpo codes (exept 15) and made a document of it

except 15?

explain...

well i found another decoder on the internet and it ended up those rpo were for where it was manufactured, decals for roadside assistance, bumper ratings, ect. so nothing big. your decoder covers all the main items. good job :thumb:

list of the ones that weren't on there, and a link to where you found the info? i'll add it in, its only 15, should only take a few minutes. i'll keep adding stuff as long as people can find holes.

DL5 ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION

DOE PLANT CODE DORAVILLE, GA, USA

FE9 CERTIFICATION EMISSION, FEDERAL

IK2 TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN (K2

R6I OL SALES ITEM NO. 09

R7A OL SALES ITEM NO. 26

VK3 LICENSE PLATE FRONT FRT MOUNTING PKG

V3M LABEL INFO CONSUMER, CONTAINS BPR IMP STANDARD FRT & RR 5 MPH

V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT USA/CANADA

0DN COMPONENT RR COMPUTER SEL SUSP (0DN)

1SC PACKAGE OPTION 03

1SZ UNT OPTION PACKAGE

102 TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, ARCTIC WHITE (2) (96)

6XX COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (6XX)

7JK COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (7JK)

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/rpo/index.php

OK, added them in, will be removing the old one from the first post, and replacing it with the new one in a moment.... done, new ones up.