Missing switch?

88GrandResto

O.K. I have an 88 Grand Prix SE and on the drivers door there is a spot that looks like a switch is missing but I can't for the life of me think of what switch it could be or why it would be missing. Does anyone have one of these cars? if so can someone take a pic of thier drivers door (interior) so I can see what goes in the spot that looks like it needs a switch.

thanks

O.K. I have an 88 Grand Prix SE and on the drivers door there is a spot that looks like a switch is missing but I can't for the life of me think of what switch it could be or why it would be missing. Does anyone have one of these cars? if so can someone take a pic of thier drivers door (interior) so I can see what goes in the spot that looks like it needs a switch.

thanks

the easier/faster option would be to post a pic of your door so we can tell you what is missing

That looks like the one, What does it do? do these cars have a built in amp or something?

The STEs had a "bass boost" slider control. I believe it controlled the bass in the rear 6x9s. There was a small factory amplifier. 10-20W, I think.

The STEs had a "bass boost" slider control. I believe it controlled the bass in the rear 6x9s. There was a small factory amplifier. 10-20W, I think.

My Fiero has that. It's up with the map light switches, and it controls a factory 20 watt amp driving a 5.25" "subwoofer" under the passenger side of the dash :lol:

Matt (GOT2B GM) plans to use one of these switches to open his exhaust cut out :lol:

Seriously? Thats cool. :biggrin: