GP door weatherstripping? how to replace? pics

supreme_style21

I need to put new weatherstripping on both doors of my 02 GP. They leak like a sieve. It's the rubber strip mounted on the door itself. Does this just pull out and pop back in?

And does anyone have a respectable place to buy it from? The dealership wants 120 bucks for a ******* piece of rubber. GM says P/N is 10409207.

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

Too bad the piece isn't fully intact. Mine was loose like this, but none of it was ripped off so I just siliconed it back in place. Maybe try to cut a piece from a j/y car, then glue it in place?

So say I just replace the whole thing, instead of gluing in chunks.. I can hopefully find one in a junkyard complete.. does it just pull out? Slide out? Shake rattle and roll out? I don't wanna destroy one if I find it intact.

Not sure if this helps your situation at all, but that weather strip is available on gmpartsdirect.com for $74.

Still a complete rip-off though. I would also go to a junkyard to get a replacement.

Edit!!!

Rockauto.com sells weather strip for $31.79 per door.

METRO Part # LM108

That's showing up to '96 Grand Prix. The generic picture they have looks different than what I have.