Demand for stock 2nd Gen Grand Prix ground effects

Brian P

I guess I would like to know how much of a demand there is for GP SE owners to want the GT/P Ground effects?

I bought everything about 2 years ago- all pieces (4) for the doors, and both lower rocker panels. Also I picked up the steel brackets for underneath everything. I intended to paint them and install them on my sister's SE to avoid repairing some rocker panel damage. Looks like I'm just gonna pull the dent and be done with it.

You GP guys are more in-the-know than I am. What's a complete set worth? Most panels are silver with the exeption of two door pieces.

With a growing number in the J/Y and the fact that all SE's from 2001 are equipped with them, I wouldn't say too much.

I think that the higher demand would be pinned on the rear bumpers now.

If you have someone who's really interested $75-$100 for the set, but it might take a while to even get that price.

With a growing number in the J/Y and the fact that all SE's from 2001 are equipped with them, I wouldn't say too much.

If you have someone who's really interested $75-$100 for the set, but it might take a while to even get that price.

The 2001+ SE's only have the corresponding front bumper though. My sister's car is an '02, which is why her car would be a prime candidate for the rocker/ground effects addition.

No idea, but the rockers aren't gone on your sisters car? They rust horribly, when I saw you say dent I was surprised.

Nah the rockers haven't rotted out. Actually some rust started to form on the pinch weld (where the OEM jack rests) but I just rustoleum'd over that shit :lol:.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GTP-GT-Driver-Left-Rear-Door-Molding_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem390035125443QQitemZ390035125443QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is the price moran morad wants for one door.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GTP-GT-Door-Lower-Rocker-Molding-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem390040609328QQitemZ390040609328QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Whole kit 2 dr going for $180.

I DID buy the bottom rocker panels from him, but the door pieces I pulled from the yard myself.

Seems that there's no complete kit for 4-doors on ebay at the moment. Maybe I'll take my chances on it.

The 2001+ SE's only have the corresponding front bumper though. My sister's car is an '02, which is why her car would be a prime candidate for the rocker/ground effects addition.

Ooops sorry wasn't thinking about the Rocker extensions. The door pieces '01 plus are the same - aren't they??

I would definitely try and sell them.

Ooops sorry wasn't thinking about the Rocker extensions. The door pieces '01 plus are the same - aren't they??

I would definitely try and sell them.

Nah. '01+ SE's with the "Smart Package" :lol: just had the GT/P front bumper.

I don't have a shot of my sister's car, but here's an identical one (including color and wheels):

00.jpg

02.jpg