Swappable parts

88GrandResto

Does anyone know how similar the w-body cars are from thier intro in 88 till present? I need a rear bumper bar, gas tank, filler neck, etc. and was wondering what years of cars are the same as my 88 grand prix se? I know these 88's are hard to come by and parts are even harder to find.

Any help on this situation would be great, this is my first W-body and I'm not that familiar with the cross over parts.

Thanks.

Does anyone know how similar the w-body cars are from thier intro in 88 till present? I need a rear bumper bar, gas tank, filler neck, etc. and was wondering what years of cars are the same as my 88 grand prix se? I know these 88's are hard to come by and parts are even harder to find.

Any help on this situation would be great, this is my first W-body and I'm not that familiar with the cross over parts.

Thanks.

have fun with finding the right rear calipers. The rears were 88 only. They physically bolt up, but the lines are different for some reason, and so was the parking brake arm. At least they were that way on my regal. :wink:

You can buy reman calipers at your local auto parts store. I had to do that to replace the ones on my 89 SE. They actually aren't very expensive either.