Scan of rpo codes-build sheet.And pic of my 81 ta

stoneymonk

Here is a list of the options on my 95 lumina,shocked to find out its a ltz not a lt.Also a pic of my 81 ta work in progress.Could only get to upload the pic not the scan?Ok had to re format my scans to word format hope this works.

those years of T/A's and camaro's were freaking awsome.used to have a 79 z28 350,4-speed,3.73 w/locker all factory. wish i had it back!

Yes i know the feeling love taking it out on sunny days.

what do y'all think of me posting a list of all RPO codes used by GM, that way anybody could check them?

and that T/A is HOT. the only thing i don't like about them is rear seat room and trunk space...

Mods: would there be any problem linking to The Pirate Bay for a torrent created by me containing 36 pages of RPO codes?

i ask because they are all .XPS, which we can't upload directly to the forums, i just don't want to get booted or anything.

On the seat of my pants, I'll say no.

However, if you download them, rework and convert into a PDF format, I'm sure there is a person or two here willing to host them for everyone to see.

ok all 36 pages have been conerted to PDF. in 36 individual files... what next?

and did GM do something different for RPOs depending on year? i don't know what years this applies to but it seems that depending on the year different RPOs were availible?

i don't know, i'm looking at different years in alldata for montes started with 95 seems to be the same set all the way back to 82 at least.

i guess i can look them up on a per request basis?

you know what? i'm going to bite the bullet and just use the pdfs and make one ridiculously big TXT file. if anyone wants to help, PM. i'm going to copy it word for word so people can make their own assumptions as to what they mean.

you know what? i'm going to bite the bullet and just use the pdfs and make one ridiculously big TXT file. if anyone wants to help, PM. i'm going to copy it word for word so people can make their own assumptions as to what they mean.

I'll take a copy please...

beausoleil at texassseries.com

manicmechanic: remind me when i'm done, my memory sucks...

i'll be posting them here or i can quit hijacking stoneymonk's thread, whichever. i just got done with page 1............. come on, carpal tunnel, i'll show you who's boss...

and if somebody really wants them, the pdfs i made them from, PM me i'll give you more details, but i'll say this right now: the TXT version is going to be much more useful. why? because the PDFs are scans, which means you can't search them, something the TXT version will be able to do.

2 is now up

3 is now up.

i'm going to stop once i get done with 4, for the night.

ok 4 is done, i'm going to sleep, my hands/brain/eyes hurt...

finished all the way up to 8

do you think this will be important enough to be a sticky???

and when i'm finished i'll combine all the TXT into one, then i'll make a pdf of it(one you should be able to search through).