How to connect a UB3 cluster into a 94 euro

SrMichi

P4170014.jpg

done today

Please tell me there isn't a gap between the cluster and the climate control unit. To do it right you gotta stuff the ub3 guts into the Lumina's cluster housing.

Im going to pick up an extra lumina cluster this weekend and do my best to transfer all of the guts from the ub3 to it. What if the ub3 cluster has a shit load of miles on it and i go for inspection and they start asking questions about how i got from 19k to 150k in two years? will i get a fine for changing it?

get a base lumina cluster without a trip odomoter = no hole.

and when you have finished the install, the switches on the UB3 should be relocated out of the cluster.

and when you have finished the install, the switches on the UB3 should be relocated out of the cluster.

:damnit1: i don't think ill find one there's only one at the junk yard i go to and it has a trip odometer. anyone know any good junkyard in NJ that's not that far away from 07071?

:damnit1: i don't think ill find one there's only one at the junk yard i go to and it has a trip odometer. anyone know any good junkyard in NJ that's not that far away from 07071?

GO TO HARRY'S U-PULL-IT! Allentown or somewhere. hell, you could even snag the buttons from another UB3 and remote mount those...