How to connect a UB3 cluster into a 94 euro

SrMichi

I have bought Jake91's ub3 cluster and i want to know how to wire it up. i have gotten a bunch of names of ppl that ether know how to do it or have done it themselves. so it would be a lot easier to create a post rather that me pm everyone individually. :woof: SO anyone that would like to share there expirance please post i would really appreciate it.

i have 94 euro cluster, speedo, rpm, gas, temp, volts and PRNDOD21.

That will be the first thing you need...OR repin your connector. I don't have the euro cluster pin outs in front of me, but someone should have them.

THEN, you'll need to figure out how to mount it, because I'm pretty sure it is NOT a bolt in.

AWESOME

i really wanted to put this in my car, but i couldnt get past not having accurate mileage, and that the spedometer only goes to 85. yes im pathetic :lol:

AWESOME

i really wanted to put this in my car, but i couldnt get past not having accurate mileage, and that the spedometer only goes to 85. yes im pathetic :lol:

The digital readout will read past 85, although the gage itself will be maxed out.

AWESOME

i guess ill have to put a picture next to it showing 34k i have currently on my car. 85!!! dam what will happen if i go past that?

mvn

AWESOME

The digital readout will read past 85, although the gage itself will be maxed out.

:biggrin:

WTF Jake? I wanted to buy it like a month or two ago, and you decided to keep it, now you went and sold it????????? :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :lol:

:willynilly: :willynilly: :lol: sorry. i finally decided i didnt want it, and was never going to use it. so i put all my stuff up for sale