gtp t-stat stuck?/Cutting out in higher rpm.

Addicted to eaton

Ok here is the progress of the gtp so far!

Got motor-done

pulled old motor out!- Done

a picture of what a oil pan looks like when I rod comes in contact with it!

gtpoilpan.jpg

Anyways filled it up with fluids let it run and topped it off with 50/50 water anti freeze

I drove it to town, washed it, drove around for awhile. everything was fine drove back home and I noticed steaming. I rubed it off as from the car was but still looked everything was normal. Drove it back to town, to eat, and around I decided to get on it one time. And it frankly ran like shit, died out a little I figure I will check plugs and coil first. Then the heat went cold and it started heating up. It was very low on water I never let it get above 210. Put coolant back in it. It didn’t feel like the top radiator hose had water in it! How do I know if my t-stat I stuck!?

Its teaching you to drive responsibly on public roads... So I dont see a problem

Al, I really understand what your saying. But I have to defend myself, Its nature. I have never had a wreck, or accident of any sort. And FWIW, Its really very hard for me to not go fast in a faster car. Everynight on my drive home I drive slow like a granny, and think to my self “Ill drive like this all the time there is no reason to hot rod my car” Then the next day I do it, it just happens, its almost like im addicted to 0-60 in 6 sec’s its really something I wash I could stop doing. I really hate treating my car like that but I just cant stop. Any help?

Yah, I know how you feel... I drive the same way... I like watching the speedo and tach race... I was just giving you shit...

It sounds like your running lean up top tho... Check fuel pressure and check for vacuum leaks... Also let us know how the plugs and wires and coils look.

lim leaking internally? check your plugs for signs of water in cylinders, also make sure not milky under oil fill cap. sounds a speed demon has possed your foot like it has mine wahahahahahaha :evil: :burnout: agreed when servicing the coolant system these cars have to be BLED!!!!! and no offense, but don't drill any holes in your thermostat just take your time a bleed it properly