Blow-up over the LQ1 on GMInsidenews

jman093

A thread on GMInsidenews.com turned into an argument on page 3 when hayesperformance and his sweet STE (many know him on 60V6) gets totally bagged on by some asshole with a 417whp LQ1 Fiero. The Fiero is a pretty badass car but you can't be more of a dick than this guy is.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f69/tao-3-4-dohc-68272/

without looking at the link, is it Aaron?

That was my first reaction..

And...

Update8.jpg

Oh yeah...:roll:

I think he is slowly working on systematically getting banned from about every car forum there is.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone needs to post that video with his pathetically low Dyno numbers (the one where he goes wtf??) on that thread. :razz:

What a rude prick. Really there is no need to bash every person on the board for nothing really, guys they are just cars, share the info you learned with each other and quit being asshats.

yes, he was on this forum (as well as MANY others) under the screenname of AaronZ34

He had a white lumina Z34, and he liked to brag that it was the FASTEST Z34 in existance, but in truth his track time was one that he had compensated for altitude. Something like he ran a 15 or 16 but since he was over so many feet, he knocked so many seconds off claming it was a 14 second car, or something like that.

Basically, he liked to claim to be the fastest, but when anyone tried to call him out he would just talk trash and not put his money where his mouth is.

He also had made headers, but the welding was really crappy, it had pinhole leaks, they were touching one of his radiator hoses, and he had to cut a notch in his subframe (you heard me right, he cut a piece out of his SUBFRAME) to get them to fit right.

That kid is in SERIOUS need of an ass kicking.

When I was working as a trucker, every time I went to colorado, I looked for his fiero so I could run him over.

he didn't seem too bad there. a little cocky, but I probably would be too with his car.

the hayes guy was overreacting when they were both bragging which is alright considering he actually had proof, and was just trying to point out the other guy should have. would be nice to see 1/4 mile times though.

It was interesting to read about his choice in engine swaps of the 3.4 over the 3.8.

I think he threw a tantrum and bashed the shit out of that z34? I saw some pics of some smashed windows with blood all over the place a while back on here. I was like :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

I think he threw a tantrum and bashed the shit out of that z34? I saw some pics of some smashed windows with blood all over the place a while back on here. I was like :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

5speedz34 owns his car now.

I think there was another GP on this board that got all bashed up too. I forget who it was but they cut the door skin off to open it when the handles broke.

Someone needs to post that video with his pathetically low Dyno numbers (the one where he goes wtf??) on that thread. :razz:

I have that on my server somewhere.. let me see if I can find it.