Added a Go-Rhino

Danny_Boy

I dare a Deer to get in my way now....lol.

Just installed this Go-Rhino push guard yesterday (3-31-09).Took me three friggin hours to install.Only cuz i have limited tools and made a mistake that i had to reverse and correct.Other wise something like this could take a mear hour to install.No cutting,no drilling,its pretty much a plug and play mod.

Thought i'd share for thouse who may give a shit.

BEFORE:

Impala003.jpg

AFTER:

9C1_Push_Guard002.jpg

9C1_Push_Guard003.jpg

9C1_Push_Guard005.jpg

9C1_Push_Guard006.jpg

9C1_Push_Guard007.jpg

Well, I know in Wadena, hell most of Minnesota, they'd bust your balls already for just looking/ impersonating a cop. They'd at least try, and ohhhhhhhh boy do they love tint and any infraction for lighting

cool! how far can you go before it's illegal, just like no strobes/police decals?

In NY state your car can not say "Police" on it.Unless you have a Ford Police interceptor.Them cars say "Police Interceptor" on the back.That is legal due to its a factory installed logo.It is also what Ford conciders the Police package Crown Victoria.

Flashing or Strobe lights are also not legal unless its for show use only.Same goes for a Siren.

As far as anything else its all pretty much legal to have on your car.Push guard,Spotlights,Lolli pop brake lights,wig wags under the trunk lid,black steel rims w/ center caps,fog lights,reflective tape,ect...

Also for the record this is not just something i got into.I have been a Cop car buff since i was 16 years old.I did not get my first ex-Police car untill i was 21 YO.

For a while now i have been wanting to try out a W-Body Cop car.This Impala is my first.Before the Impala the only W-body Police car GM had to offer was the Chevy Lumina.I still see a few of them on Ebay every now and then.I have even seen like two of them in Autotrader.com.They are getting harder to come by these days though.

Spring is here and summer time is coming.Look out for some Police auctions to start up.You could most likely get a car just like mine for a mear $1,200 bucks,maybe less.

Thanks a bunch for all the very nice comments guys :)

Also for the record this is not just something i got into.I have been a Cop car buff since i was 16 years old.I did not get my first ex-Police car untill i was 21 YO.

For a while now i have been wanting to try out a W-Body Cop car.This Impala is my first.Before the Impala the only W-body Police car GM had to offer was the Chevy Lumina.I still see a few of them on Ebay every now and then.I have even seen like two of them in Autotrader.com.They are getting harder to come by these days though.

Spring is here and summer time is coming.Look out for some Police auctions to start up.You could most likely get a car just like mine for a mear $1,200 bucks,maybe less.

Thanks a bunch for all the very nice comments guys :)

I just came across one on Craigslist for $800 but it needed a tranny. I have really been more interested in picking one of those Impalas up here this summer or something. That pushbar on there is awesome looking too BTW.

Thanks again guys :)

No there is no divider,however i can tell their used to be.I can see were it was mounted and the wear marks on the backs of the front seats.

One other plus with these 9C1 Impalas are the power outlet in the trunk.This comes in very handy when installing an after market Sterio system (amp and subs).Instead of having to run a power wire all the way to the battery,you can just run it to that power source in the trunk.