New Additions (pics)

Gearhead43

hey gearhead43

I ran into you at a hooters show in georgia, rigth at the end when everybody was packin up and leaving. I was with my car club: RAnger Power Sports

It was nice seeing some w-bodies out at a show!

Cool John,

Maybe I'll post on here por send you a private message when there's aqnother show at Hooters?

I was about to flame you to no end a little while ago for your car being rice, but my PC froze up. Is that some sort of warning? :lol:

:twisted: Muhahhahahah it is!!! :twisted: Consider yourself WARNED!!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the Car is Purely based on my love of NASCAR and the Pontiac Grand Prix PACE CARS .. There ain't thing on it that is IMPORT.

Ohh yea those Stickers... Are NASCAR Sheetmetal Decals used on the actual Race cars. Some where given to me by Richard and Kyle Petty.

import or not, IMO, any stickers on a car are goofy as hell, whether God himself, or Richard Petty gave them to you.

Rice is a generic term, applied to any goofy shit on a car that dosen't help performance.(wings, bodykits, windshield banners, stickers, etc)

import or not, IMO, any stickers on a car are goofy as hell, whether God himself, or Richard Petty gave them to you.

Rice is a generic term, applied to any goofy shit on a car that dosen't help performance.(wings, bodykits, windshield banners, stickers, etc)

I dispute that ... The decals Advertise the Performance parts I use ON my car.. So in turn the parts add performance...

But thats ok about your Opinion... The next time I have my GP repainted, I'll have the performance logos professionally airbrushed in the paint...... No Stickers anymore... :lol:

You gotta beef with the factory "non functional" spoilers on w-bodies (especially mine) ? As goofy or useless as it may be, my car will shit all over your puny two-point-eight. Lets see some pics of your car so we can get down on it too, I bet your car is as emaculate as his huh?

You gotta beef with the factory "non functional" spoilers on w-bodies (especially mine) ? As goofy or useless as it may be, my car will shit all over your puny two-point-eight. Lets see some pics of your car so we can get down on it too, I bet your car is as emaculate as his huh?

Power Glide educate youself before making yourself look stupid... Click the link at the top ..Or did you not look?.. Second... What 2.8?? I have a 3.1 Ported and polished with CAI, and FFP chip among others.. And the Louvers.?? Are FUNCTIONAL Heat extractors.. Because they were MODIFIED.. .. I guess you didnt know that either. :D.. Power GILDE WAIT.. Dammed Now I dont know if your Comments are directed at Me or MIKE?... :shock: :shock: So sorry if I come across wrong

Ohh yea those Stickers... Are NASCAR Sheetmetal Decals used on the actual Race cars. Some where given to me by Richard and Kyle Petty.

Hey, Dave you got a nice damn car.

And you got some of those decals from Richard and Kyle Petty what an honer. :worship:

Well, I got my '92 signed by Kyle [too bad I didn't get "The King's"]

First of all, it's "immaculate" Learn English, before you use it to bitch at others with it.

Second of all, If it came with it stock, chances are, I don't have a problem with it(taillights on the new Evo & the IS300 excluded)

Third, if you'd do a limited amount of research(you don't even have to leave this site) and take my sig, along with info found here at http://www.w-body.com, you'd know that my car has a 3.1.

Fourth, here's my car. ON A FUCKING DRAGSTRIP.

328637_3139021411995973943_vl.jpg

Ryan,

Yea I know, I would snap up that GP in a heartbeat if I had the money... That car is in Showroom condition! Probably in BETTER shape then my 89 is in! The guy actually showed it a few times...But that GP belongs in somebody's garage to be PAMPERED!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Ryan,

Yea I know, I would snap up that GP in a heartbeat if I had the money... That car is in Showroom condition! Probably in BETTER shape then my 89 is in! The guy actually showed it a few times...But that GP belongs in somebody's garage to be PAMPERED!!!!! :shock: :shock:

i would have to TOTALY AGREE that thing looks like it has not ever been drivin!!

damn thats the cleanest car i have ever seen

Fourth, here's my car. ON A FUCKING DRAGSTRIP.

328637_3139021411995973943_vl.jpg

Not to start any shit, but you really need to figure a few things out before you start talking about performance.... considering your racing with a parachute (windows down)

just my $.02

- Justin