91 GTP from hell

Keithgtp

Ok first is I have a 91 GTP from hell (girlfriends car). It has the 3.4 motor. Powermaster 3 ABS. The ABS was goofing up and no one around here knew the system and didnt want to touch it. It park for 2 months before i found out about SIA thru here when i found out this site. The tube that went from EGR to exhaust has been broke for years. (like i said my girl friends car and didnt no i would be with her this long :lol: ) Well I got the ABS rebuilt and finally found the tube as I was told from dealers the they cant get it. (just go to find right dealer that had a old one by chance) Ok got the car back on the road ran good put 40 miles on it the first day running into town. Ran good but when she got up in the morn to head into town to run earens it wouldnt start. Motor keep turning over. Didnt see any fuel preasure at valve but didnt have time to check it because of work so i took it as fuel pump (didnt hear the pump running). Got the fuel pump and as i was getting ready to drop the tank (a few days later) it started. I got a gauge and it was 40 plus psi when key was on, 46 when started as it should be. I keep starting it on and off for a week and it ran but died after running it for awhile but restarted (kept good fuel PSI when did). A few on here said to recalibrate IAC since battery was dead when got done. Thats when i started doing that is when my new problem started. It started running a little ruff not missing. Fuel preasure was still good. took it out for a ride and loss power but keep ok Not missing but loosing power. Got it back and check everything as i did i could smell raw gas. No gas leak that i could see and fuel PSI still right on running. Car had new plugs and wires less than a year ago sat for 5 months with a full tank when ABS went. It runs but at idle u can tell no power increase the r's it smooths out til a point then starts to run ruff, but keeps 46 PSi fuel. If she/ me have so much in the car i would put it the river and see if it makes it to niagra falls :smile: any help ?

Thanks Keith

I also forgot to ask if the tube going to from the EGR to exhaust has been broke for years is that was a escape for exhaust but finaly fixed after 4 or 5 years that the catalistic converter is pugging up as it acts like that. Dont have alot of time to Fudge with this car right now so any help.

Keith