replacing dash

swift13

Crap, wheres my dash swap thread when I need it :lol:

I removed mine in like 2 hours the 1st time. Now I can do it in like 20 minutes if that. I will try to find my thread or you might be able to search for it, but remember one thing, GM loves to hide those damn little screws everywhere

does the dash come off with everything or can most of the inside junk stay on the fire wall im not putting in a different kind of dash just a different color. if that matters.

does the dash come off with everything or can most of the inside junk stay on the fire wall im not putting in a different kind of dash just a different color. if that matters.

The entire dash comes off by itself. Even the heating ducts can stay put. Airbag must come out, steering wheel needs to be dropped. The main metal IP brace can even stay put, but it may be easier to remove it too...

ohhh that is sweet music to my ears. i would have probably found all this out by going to the junkyard and and just fooling around with one but i wanna make sure i get the one im after and do as little work as possible the quicker i can swap this out the quicker i can get on to other things.

what are the tools i may need if you can recall??

ohhh that is sweet music to my ears. i would have probably found all this out by going to the junkyard and and just fooling around with one but i wanna make sure i get the one im after and do as little work as possible the quicker i can swap this out the quicker i can get on to other things.

what are the tools i may need if you can recall??

Thats what I did, I pulled the dash from the junkyard 1st so I knew what i was getting myself into. I will try to remember tomo0rrow what tools I needed, but it was mainly just super basic hand tools.