finally installing my tips

rockfangd

Well i started installing my exhaust tips, Figured i would take a few pics with old and new. Also is there any household cleaners that are good for cleaning the chrome?

I dont know if i want to extend the tips any farther or if i like them where they are.

Will the new pipes change the sound at all?

Thank you all for your compliments, The hitch is there in case someone is dumb enough to rearend me lol.

I think the tips are a huge improvement also. I have cut my schins so many times walking by the old tips lol.

after tripping over the hitch 2 or 3 times i got used to it lol.

I just got my other tip on tonight. To me they look very nice. I will post pics tomorrow

Also thanks again to the forum member that i bought them from :mrgreen:

well, in any case, i pulled a cutlass up a 25-30* hill about 1/8 mile long from a dead stop with the monte, thanks to my hitch.

/end hijack

i just wanted to brag about a l82 being able to pull 2 w-bodies up a very steep hill from a stop... without turning into a grenade

looks good on there,

I was about to buy a dual tip today, decided to look at another shop tomorrow.

quick project before I am off to the Air Force.

piece of advice: i hated and still do hate the military, bet then again i'm refering to USMC, not the air force

/end HJ

Flitz is a good product and I am also very satisfied with Wenol. I have two different tubes of Wenol, one red and one blue. Each has a slightly different compound, one is general or first stage polishing and the other is for a final polish. Good stuff.