mra32

I found a blue lumina in the junkyard with a pretty nice interior, but it was also the most base lumina evar. Actually it had a split bench seat, so thats one over my car, but it had crank windows too. I grabbed the dashpad and a few more interior pieces and replacing those made my car look so much better. I may have to go back and get the carpet. I'm a little worried about it since I found cigarettes in the ashtray. I'd fully plan on washing it really well, but would any scent sick in there? I didnt smell anything in the car, but the doors were open and the windshield was missing.

Other things I saw was a GP with tan interior and HUD and a red Monte with Brickyard spoiler.

So on with the pictures. The one part in the corner by the windshield was just barely beginning to come up, so I just got a few binder clips and put them on there.

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

OLD

IMG_2237.jpg

NEW

IMG_2238.jpg

CLIPS

SOO much better.

Make sure you clean it really well (front and back) use something a bit stronger (maybe spray 9 or something) put some dressing on it afterwards and hopefully it will not be noticable. But don't be surprised if there is still a hint of cigarette smell.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. I should sell my Lumina dash pad when the old car dies. It literally looks brand new, flawless and everything. Just needs a dusting right now.