Can mini quads be put on a 89 ?????????

GRANDFURY

I can get a whole front bumper with the mini quads for supa cheap but will they hook up on my car???? I have a 89 LE GP with no effects. Ant help would be great Thanx :)

I dont get it, w hy does no one like the lightbar, and its predecessor which was the 88-90 (I believe) look? I mean, you guys bought the car that way, so something about it must have been appealing

Robby

I dont get it, w hy does no one like the lightbar, and its predecessor which was the 88-90 (I believe) look? I mean, you guys bought the car that way, so something about it must have been appealing

Robby

I like mine, besides the fact it leaves a BIG gap between the lightbar and hood. The car has never been in any kind of accident, so I can't figure out why there is such a large gap there.

Guest Anonymous

Robby

I have an '89 and two '90's, so I must like them. I was glad when they went back to that style in '97.

GrandFury,

Yes, you can.

BUT there are a few thing you need to know.. Like Shawn said.. you'll need most of the front clip.... You will need the Front headlight wiring harness too with the Fog light wiring if that other car has them. Then you'll be able to plug everything in..

You should know that the front body cladding WILL NOT match the rest of the body cladding on the 89. So if possible you might like to get the side cladding AND the rear bumper cover if you want the rest of the body to match...

If the donor car has the B4U package (Aero Ground effects) Then I would think about getting the entire kit.

There is a guy on http://www.ClubGP.com forums who has an 89 LE and added the entire B4U body kit to his GP. He did a really good job too. his Forum name is Jon89LE. HE might be able to assist you .